Senior Partner und Leiter Europäischen Retail und Consumer Gruppe
McKinsey & Company, Inc. Switzerland
Ihre Suche lieferte keine passenden Ergebnisse.
Raphael Buck is a Senior Partner in the Zurich Office of McKinsey & Company.
He is the leader of the Consumer practice of McKinsey in Europe. Raphael is 18 years with McKinsey.
Raphael support retailers in transforming their businesses across strategy and organization, commercial and operations and sustainability across Europe
- Developing retail strategies towards growth and margin enhancement
- Adapting retail operating model incl. organization, talent, skills and processes
- Transforming category management through advanced analytics solutions
- Scaling of e-commerce, developing omni-channel, innovating new formats
- Transforming cost base across end-to-end supply chain and sourcing
- Developing and scaling businesses beyond retail e.g., in health, financial services and retail media
- Transforming retailers towards net-zero, innovating circular business models and scaling sustainability propositions
Raphael graduated from Harvard Business School (PLD). He holds a Master in Economics and Business Administration with major in Strategy and Organization from the University of St. Gallen (HSG) as well as a Master in International Management from the Community of European Management Schools (CEMS).